Affiliations & Accreditations
Norscot Joinery is a full member of the following organisations:
- Timber Research & Development Association (TRADA)
- Structural Timber Association (STA) Formerly the UK Timber Frame Association
- The National House-Building Council (NHBC)
- Inverness Chamber of Commerce
- Caithness Chamber of Commerce
All Norscot Joinery products are manufactured in accordance with a quality assurance system accredited to the internationally recognised ISO 9001 : 2008 standard.
Peter Body, Norscot Joinery’s co-founder and chairman, is a chartered surveyor and building consultant. He is a Professional Member of The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Building (FCIOB) and a member of their Chartered Building Consultancy Scheme, a Fellow of the Architecture and Surveying Institute (FASI) and a Fellow of the Property Consultants Society (FPCS).
Build Cost Calculator
Get the approximate cost of building your home:
See what Job Opportunities are available with us.View Job Opportunities
If you require any assistance you can contact us directly by filling in a simple form:
- Over the next month we will be showcasing the N...
- We’d like to introduce another new addition to ...
- Working with the community is very important to...
- With just under four weeks to go before we exhi...
- Another Timber frame kit loaded and ready for d...